- Rapert leads Lady Bearkatz past HighlandMelbourne’s sensational freshman guard - Reagan Rapert - continued her strong play this season by scoring a game-high 29 points, leading the Lady Bearkatz to a 47-36 home win over the Highland Lady Rebels Jan. 11 in 3A/4A-3 play. The Lady Rebels were in it until the very end, but a couple of costly turnovers late, plus a four-out-of-five showing from the charity strip by Melbourne in the last 35 seconds of play stopped Highland short...
- Hawg Wild Lanes Bowling (1/17/18)
- CWD confirmed in three NW Arkansas counties (1/17/18)
- Applications for hunting turkeys on Arkansas WMAs now available (1/17/18)
- Faulkner, Copper power Cougars past Sloan-Hendrix (1/10/18)
- Late burst helps Salem to Kell Classic title (1/10/18)
- Young Comets continue to grow, improve on a nightly basis (1/10/18)
Ronald Fredrick Miller (1/17/18)Ronald Fredrick Miller, age 71, was born June 20, 1946 and passed away Saturday, Jan. 6, 2018 at Ozarks Medical center, West Plains, Mo. He was an auto, plane, boat, sign, custom painter. While in...
Leonard Norman Wiles (1/17/18)Leonard Norman Wiles, loving husband, father, brother, uncle, and friend to many gained his heavenly wings Jan. 11, 2018, while with his daughters and son-in-law in Kelly, La. He was born in Hardy,...
Wanda Fay Martin (1/17/18)Wanda Fay Martin was born to Henry and Pearlie Collins on March 16, 1935 in Hardy, Ark. She passed away Jan. 11 at Shady Oaks in Thayer, Mo., at the age of 82. She is survived by her son Gene Martin...
Anniversary: Todds celebrate 50 years (1/17/18)A 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration of Junior and Sue Todd, will be held Saturday, Jan. 20 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Mammoth Spring Senior Center. Junior and Sue’s children: Jennifer Doss, Angela...
Anniversary: Henleys to celebrate 50 years of marriage (1/3/18)Byron and Sue Henley of Cherokee Village will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Jan. 5. They were married in Memphis while college students and lived in Kansas City for many years before...
1948 ALLIS CHALMER "G"1948 ALLIS CHALMER"G" runs great, has a belly mower and is still used to mow. Fun Tractor, one of the first garden tractors.
Housekeeper neededHelp. The clutter and dustbunnies are winning. Need a housekeeper. dependable. Wirth area. $10/hr or best offer. One or two days a week. Email contact info to email@example.com
Help WantedLOCAL CONTRACTOR servicing the Tri-County area looking for full time experienced construction help. To schedule interview please call, (815)508-5384.
Trucks2006 FORD F-250 Crew Lariat 6.0 diesel, heated leather, new tires, $15,995. Willard Automotive, (417)256-6008.