- 2018 Fulton County Hospital FoundationTournament ResultsChampionship Flight: First Place, Smart/ Smart/ Goins, 58, prize $240; Second Place, Smith/ Smith/ Nicholson, 60, $180; Third Place, McGuffee/ Barker/ Yingling, 61, $120. A Flight: First Place, Brown/ Tynes/ Overman, 70, $240; Second Place, Ward/ Ward/ Curtis, 70, $180; Third Place, Criss/ Franks/ Howell, 70, $120...
- Missouri farmer profits from direct marketing, rotational grazing system performing well through severe drought (8/15/18)
- Gateway golf scramble nears (8/15/18)
- Rebel Athletic Hall of Fame to induct three (8/15/18)
- Cherokee Village Men’s Golf Association (8/7/18)
- CV Horseshoe Pitching Association (8/7/18)
- Arkansas CWD management evolves (8/7/18)
Karl Andrew Nordstrom (8/15/18)Karl Andrew Nordstrom, 75, of Cherokee Village, Ark., passed away Aug. 12, 2018. He was born Sept. 24, 1942, in Galesburg, Ill. Karl worked HVAC repairs and was a licensed barber. As a veteran of the...
John Mack Kelley (8/15/18)John Mack Kelley was born to William Kelley and Anna Lee Manes Kelley June 8, 1952 at Hardy, Ark. and departed this life Aug. 8, 2018 at St. Bernards’s Hospital in Jonesboro, Ark. at the age of 66...
Death Notices (8/15/18)William Pope, 73, of Cherokee Village, Ark., died July 30 at his home. A memorial service will be held Saturday, Aug. 25 at First Baptist Church in Hardy at 2 p.m. Jim and Ruby Sloan, both 91, of...
Anniversary: Davis couple celebrate 70 years (8/15/18)Lee Roy and Mary Lou Davis were married July 31, 1948. They celebrated at a gathering at the home of Ginger and Keneth Davis (their son) in Batesville. Joining in the celebration were sons Marshall...
Wedding: Hanson and Smith wed (7/18/18)
Anniversary: Paynes celebrate 65 years (7/18/18)
Fruits & ProduceCOME AND Get the elbow drippin ripe peaches while you can! This will be the last week. BooHoo! Open Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm, Sunday, 11am-4 pm. Located by Walmart, carwash parking lot, Ash Flat, Mr. Tidy's.
Houses for RentHOUSES FOR Rent: 3-bedroom, 1-bath located in Myrtle, MO. Has garden area, chicken coop, storage shed. $475 rent, $475 deposit. Call (417)264-4900 days, 417-938-4308 nights, weekends.
Help WantedFULL TIME Driver needed for flat bed and/or dry van. Class A CDL, no c-logs, clean MVR, current medical card. Must pass drug screen and 2years exp. presently hauling hay. Home most weekends. Dennis Morgan (417)264-4906 or 417-264-4900 or 417-938-4308.
Fruits & ProduceGOAT MILK for trade, 870-458-2161.