High: 90°F ~ Low: 73°F
Friday, July 1, 2016
The Top Ten Reasons Why the Duggars Should Continue Having ChildrenPosted Sunday, December 4, 2011, at 9:33 PM
1. They make up for anyone who hasn't been fruitful and multiplied.
2. Islam will have less of a chance of becoming a major religion in the U.S.
3. They don't look like they will wind up in jail.
4. They will help keep the school system afloat.
5. The same for the manufacturers of Crayolas, shampoo and textbooks afloat as well.
6. They won't wind up on Jerry Springer with any paternity suits.
7. They can form a softball team and advertise for local businesses on their jerseys.
8. They can form a marching band. Go Wildcats!
9. They help maintain racial diversity in this country.
10. English will have a better chance of remaining the official language in these United States.
Respond to this blog
Posting a comment requires free registration:
I'm Not Crazy -- It's Them
- Blog RSS feed
- Comments RSS feed
- Send email to Gail-Tzipporah Saunders
Behold, I, like many others before me, come forth with a new blog. Mine, however, starts off with posts about the joys and wonders of pepper spray then branches out to other maladies as well.
Hot topicsShantelle Hicks, Planned Parenthood is Looking for You
(7 ~ 11:46 AM, Jun 11)
Scott Walker, Mrahahaha
John Derbyshire was Right, Damn it
Getting out of Dodge, a Cautionary Tale
Geraldo was Right as Rain