Horseshoe Bend Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched April 10 to a house fire at 905 Hummingbird Lane.
Connie Littleford and her two children were home at the time.
According to a press release Littleford's daughter had fallen asleep downstairs watching television and was awakened by the sound of a crackling noise coming from the upstairs bedroom. She woke up her mother and brother and they were able to get their pets and some clothes before leaving the burning A-frame home.
The dispatcher paged out the fire department at 10:36 p.m. and it had arrived by 10:43 with two pumpers and 12 firemen. Franklin Fire Department also assisted with a tanker and five firemen.
Horseshoe Bend Police Department assisted with traffic control.
The cause of the fire was not listed on the press release. Homeowners are David and Darlene Anderson of Washington.