[Nameplate] A Few Clouds ~ 58°F  
High: 74°F ~ Low: 49°F
Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fire departments receive grants

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

(Photo)
Photo by Jan Thompson

A mobile home located at 505 Black Oak Road was destroyed by fire Aug.18. According to Mammoth Spring Fire Chief Kenny Haney, the fire department first responded to the fire call Aug. 17. around noon. Haney said the fire department was called back to the residence around noon, Aug.18. He said the fire is believed to have started around the dryer in the mobile home. The mobile home was occupied by Kathy Timlin. No one was injured in the fire.



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: