[Nameplate] Fair ~ 74°F  
High: 82°F ~ Low: 64°F
Thursday, Apr. 28, 2016


Thursday, September 22, 2005

MORNING FIRE: The Thayer Volunteer Fire Department answered an early morning fire call Sept. 14. The home of Leon and Loretta Mustion just off OO Highway was declared a total loss. Thayer Fire Chief Norman Todd said the fire is believed to have started in the electrical box that controls the well pump. He said a thunder and lightning storm rolled through the area earlier that morning and lightning may have struck the house, causing the fire.

Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: