Filing for state and county elections will open Feb. 25 and end March 25.
The primary election will be held in Missouri Aug. 5.
Those wishing to register to vote in the August Primary have until July 31 to do so.
Anyone wishing to file for a state position must do so at the Missouri Secretary of State's office in Jefferson City.
State offices that will appear on the ballot are:
* Governor, currently held by Matt Blunt.
* Lieutenant Governor, held by Peter Kinder.
* Secretary of State, held by Robin Carnahan.
* State Treasurer, held by Sarah Steelman.
* Attorney General, held by Jay Nixon.
* Representative of the Ninth Congressional District, held by Jo Ann Emerson.
* State Senator for the 33rd District, held by Chuck Purgason.
* State Representative for District 163, held by Mike Dethrow.
Oregon County residents wishing to seek a county office may do so in the Oregon County Clerk's office (Gary Hensley) on the first floor of the courthouse.
County positions open for election are:
* Northern District Commissioner, currently held by Buddy Wright.
* Southern District Commissioner, held by John Wrenfrow.
* Sheriff, held by Tim Ward.
* Assessor, held by Charles Alford.
* Public Administrator, held by Mike Crawford.
* Coroner, held by Tom Clary.