If you or someone you know feels helpless or all alone due to domestic abuse or sexual assault, help is available. Safe Passage offers free and confidential services to victims of family violence. Service provided by Safe Passage include:
* 24-hour hotline.
* Safe shelter for victims of domestic abuse.
* Court intervention.
* Individual and family counseling weekly support groups.
* Encouraging confidence and self esteem in victims.
* Referrals for housing, legal services, employment and education.
* Offering and modeling non-violent parenting skills.
* Rape crisis intervention.
* Prevention seminars.
* Volunteer training.
* Spiritual counseling and weekly Bible studies.
If anyone needs help, they should call 870-373-3222 or 870-368-3222.