[Nameplate] Partly Cloudy with Haze ~ 73°F  
High: 84°F ~ Low: 69°F
Saturday, July 4, 2015

House fire in Mammoth Spring

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

(Photo)
This house fire on Tate and 9th Streets in Mammoth Spring occurred during the morning hours of Jan. 22. The Mammoth Spring Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire and was able to extinguish the flames, which stirred up again later that day. According to MSVFD Secretary Aaron Burke, it is believed that the fire started in the utility room by the hot water heater. The house belonged to Lynn McIntosh. No one was in the house at the time of the fire, but McIntosh and her son lost everything. For information about donating clothing and other items to the family contact the Mammoth Spring First Baptist Church at 625-3273. Photo by Kathy Pierce



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: