[Nameplate] Fair ~ 81°F  
High: 83°F ~ Low: 62°F
Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fulton County taking names for Christmas gifts, food vouchers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Fulton County Department of Human Services will accept applications Nov. 1-10 from needy families and individuals for help with children's Christmas gifts and food vouchers.

Fulton County residents receiving food stamps, transitional employment assistance or any other needy family or individual who wishes to receive help at Christmas must come to the office in Salem or send an authorized representative to complete the application. Bring verification of income and expenses.

Application information will be used to supply the Angel Tree and other charities. Apply at the Fulton County Department of Human Services, 222 Byron Road in Salem from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Call 870-895-3309 for information.

Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account on this site, enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.


Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.