[Nameplate] Fair ~ 66°F  
High: 77°F ~ Low: 61°F
Friday, May 6, 2016

Fire destroys mobile home

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A mobile home on Sanders Street in Salem was gutted by fire on Thursday, June 28. While firefighters arrived in minutes, the home was burning out of control and could not be saved. The residents of the home, Sandra Baker and Zero Love, were able to escape unharmed. An electrical short or a clothes dryer malfunction are likely causes of the fire.


Comments
Note: The nature of the Internet makes it impractical for our staff to review every comment. If you feel that a comment is offensive, please Login or Create an account first, and then you will be able to flag a comment as objectionable. Please also note that those who post comments on areawidenews.com may do so using a screen name, which may or may not reflect a website user's actual name. Readers should be careful not to assign comments to real people who may have names similar to screen names. Refrain from obscenity in your comments, and to keep discussions civil, don't say anything in a way your grandmother would be ashamed to read.

Sorry to hear this Sandy and Zero! Your in our prayers and we will do what we can to help out! Love your cousin Christina Miller

-- Posted by tenderheart63561 on Sat, Jul 7, 2012, at 7:58 PM


Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: