- Livestock Producers: Electric fencing saves money, controls weeds on pasture (6/16/21)
- Kick Cancer in the Bass Tournament slated for later this year (6/16/21)
- Cherokee Village Horseshoe Pitching Association weekly scores (6/16/21)
- Blunt, Casey introduce bipartisan legislation to maintain rural bridges (6/9/21)
- Apply for a WMA Deer Permit Hunt (6/9/21)
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson proclaims June 11-13 Free Fishing Weekend in Arkansas (6/9/21)
DEATH NOTICES (6/16/21)Loretta Young of Henderson, Ark., died Jan. 2, in Mountain Home, Ark. A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, June 19, beginning at 11 a.m. at the home of Barbara O’Brien in Horseshoe Bend, Ark....
Robyn Michelle (Sharp) Archery (6/16/21)Robyn Michelle (Sharp) Archey, 63, of Salem, Ark., passed from this life on Monday, June 7, 2021, at Mountain Home, Ark. Robyn was born March 19, 1958, to Robert Jacob Sharp and Peggy Carol (Rudkin)...
Max Blaine Huffman (6/16/21)Max Blaine Huffman was born Feb. 3, 1945 in Doniphan, Mo., the son of Robert Huffman and Helen Cline Huffman, and departed this life at his home in Myrtle, Mo. on May 30, 2021 at the age of 76. He...
Campers2013 REDWOOD 5TH-WHEEL 36FL model, residential in Cherokee Village. Used 4-times. Garage kept, 5-slides with new toppers. Full body paint. Inside King bed, washer/dryer, 4/door refrigerator, front living room. 2-15,000 BTU A/C. rear has heat pump unit. $46,900. 225-573-0573 or 225-573-0773.
Free for the TakingFREE TO GOOD home, medium size, female dog, has shots, and is spayed, (870)955-2072.
GeneralJUNE 18-19, 8AM-2PM, 16 S Seca Dr., Cherokee Village. Huge yard sale. Riding mower, foods, electronics, small appliances, clothes, and much much more!
MiscellaneousJOHN'S AUTO Body and Towing, 3276 Hwy. 62/412 in Highland, AR. (870)856-2434. will dispose of the following vehicle on June 30, 2021, this is the last opportunity for the owner or lien holder to claim the vehicle for towing and storage fees. 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer VIN#1GNDS842202519.